Bluebirds and Gold 4 in 1 Headband/Hairband/Funnel Scarf/Scrunchy
This watercolor of bluebirds with gold leaf is a painting I made inspired by the bluebirds which were feeding at my window last spring. They land in the trees like little jewels.
In mythology, the bluebird is the universally acknowledged sign of prosperity, happiness, good health, and the arrival of spring.
- Precision cut raw edges
- Micro knit fabric made from 85% ecopoly with 15% spandex
- Quickdry & Easy care
- UV Resistant fabric helps protect your skin from exposure to UV rays
- Vibrant fade-proof print
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach!
We highly recommend not using a detergent with perfumes, phosphates or dyes for environmental reasons. Thanks for caring about the earth.
Because each order is custom made, as soon as you place your order they go into production in Montreal, Canada, where they are lovingly and carefully printed and sewn before they get shipped to your doorstep. You can expect your order within 10-15 business days.