Spring Flowers 4 in 1 Headband/Hairband/Funnel Scarf/Scrunchy
Designed exclusively for Big Orange Cat Designs from a watercolor series of paintings of pansies and violets, you can wear this as a scarf, headband, bandana or scrunchy making it functional as well as a way to bring the beauty of flowers wherever you go. The material is quickdry, lightweight and never loses its stretch. Start your collection!
- Precision cut raw edges
- Micro knit fabric made from 85% ecopoly with 15% spandex
- Quickdry & Easy care
- UV Resistant fabric helps protect your skin from exposure to UV rays
- Vibrant fade-proof print
Some cool facts about pansies and violets:
The Ancient Greeks considered the violet a symbol of fertility and love, and used it in love potions. Pliny recommended that a garland of violets be worn above the head to ward off headaches and dizzy spells. The Celts made a tea from the dried leaves and used it as love potion.
The violet has been the emblem of constancy. A Proverb states, “Violet is for faithfulness,/ Which in me shall abide, / Hoping likewise that from your heart/ You will not let it hide.”
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach!
We highly recommend not using a detergent with perfumes, phosphates or dyes for environmental reasons. Thanks for caring about the earth.
Because each order is custom made, as soon as you place your order they go into production in Montreal, Canada, where they are lovingly and carefully printed and sewn before they get shipped to your doorstep. You can expect your order within 10-15 business days.