Siena 4-in-1 Headband/Hairband/Funnel Scarf/Scrunchy
The Italian city of Siena inspired my journal sketch showing the different districts all named after different animals. The winding streets are full of vivid history that you can discover by reading the plaques on the sides of buildings and looking at the fountains and statues. Wear this headband and you'll find out who else has been touched by the magic of Siena. It's a conversation-starter.
Designed exclusively for Big Orange Cat Designs from my watercolor journal, you can wear this as a scarf, headband or bandana. The material is quickdry, lightweight and never loses its stretch. Start your collection!
- Precision cut raw edges
- Micro knit fabric made from 85% ecopoly with 15% spandex
- Quickdry & Easy care
- UV Resistant fabric helps protect your skin from exposure to UV rays
- Vibrant fade-proof print
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach!
We highly recommend not using a detergent with perfumes, phosphates or dyes for environmental reasons. Thanks for caring about the earth.
Because each order is custom made, as soon as you place your order they go into production in Montreal, Canada, where they are lovingly and carefully printed and sewn before they get shipped to your doorstep. You can expect your order within 10-15 business days.