Ocean Wave Beanie
We are made of 60% water, the ocean covers about 70% of our planet's surface and about 96.5 % of all the Earth's water is in the oceans.
Inspired by the blues and greens reflected in the waves and awed by the power of the ocean, I painted this cresting wave with birds overhead. They are only silhouettes but I like to think of them as albatrosses, an endangered bird that can coast for several hundred miles without flapping their wings once—a remarkable feat that no other flying creature is capable of matching.Our super comfortable, relaxed fit beanie. Perfect for when it gets chilly or to wear...at the beach on windy days.
• Shell is made from spun poly, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• Lining options are a lightweight bamboo, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex or a thicker cotton rib knit, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% cotton
• The fabrics are highly pill-resistant
• Every beanie is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, lay flat to dry
Because each order is custom made, as soon as you place your order they go into production in Montreal, Canada, where they are lovingly and carefully printed and sewn before they get shipped to your doorstep. You can expect your order within 10-15 business days.
Lined with pill-resistant bamboo, these hats are soft, warm and breathable, and make a statement with their saturated colors and whimsical designs. You can wear these running, skiing, jogging, or just hanging out around the house, and they make great baby gifts. They weigh 8 ounces, are easily packable in your backpack, and start conversations and connections.
Shell and Lining Fabrics
Shell made from spun, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric manufactured in Canada. Lined with 95% bamboo rayon/5% spandex.