Nuthatch Fitted Tank Top (Long)
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double sided print in the peachskin jersey or a solid front or back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
• Bamboo fabric colour options are white, magenta, gray, red, black or blue
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
Because each order is custom made, as soon as you place your order they go into production in Montreal, Canada, where they are lovingly and carefully printed and sewn before they get shipped to your doorstep. You can expect your order within 10-15 business days.
The peachskin jersey is wonderfully soft and smooth and is 92% polyester and 8% spandex. The tank tops come in two lengths, regular (21.5″ – 22.5″) & longer (24″ – 25″) fit.
Our tank tops use a special printing process that won’t fade, and are sustainably handmade in Canada with no sweatshops. The inks used to print our fabrics are water-based inks, which are non toxic and therefore reduce environmental waste. The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, which is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester.
Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine or line dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach. Fabric is quick dry, so line drying is always easy and better for energy use. We recommend not using detergent with any perfumes or dyes to help our air and water stay free of hormone disruptors. Thanks! The Earth.