Daffodils Beanie Hat
Our super comfortable, relaxed fit daffodils design beanie. Perfect for when it gets chilly, wearing hiking or skiing, or to wear around for fun.Some facts you might not know about daffodils:
- Daffodils are named after a greek myth.
- Daffodils were first cultivated in ancient Rome.
- Daffodils are considered lucky.
- Cut daffodils will kill other flowers that are mixed with them because the sap is toxic to other flowers. You can keep cut daffodils longer if you keep them in cold water.
- Daffodils contain a compound used to treat Alzheimer’s
Because each order is custom made, as soon as you place your order they go into production in Montreal, Canada, where they are lovingly and carefully printed and sewn before they get shipped to your doorstep. You can expect your order within 10-15 business days.
Lined with pill-resistant bamboo, these hats are soft, warm and breathable, and make a statement with their saturated colors and whimsical designs. You can wear these running, skiing, jogging, or just hanging out around the house, and they make great baby gifts. They weigh 8 ounces, are easily packable in your backpack, and start conversations and connections.
Shell and Lining Fabrics
Shell made from spun, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric manufactured in Canada. Lined with 95% bamboo rayon/5% spandex.