Baby/Child Leggings Ocean Wave (6 months - 3 years)
We are made of 60% water, the ocean covers about 70% of our planet's surface and about 96.5 % of all the Earth's water is in the oceans.
Inspired by the blues and greens reflected in the waves and awed by the power of the ocean, I painted this cresting wave with birds overhead. They are only silhouettes but I like to think of them as albatrosses, an endangered bird that can coast for several hundred miles without flapping their wings once—a remarkable feat that no other flying creature is capable of matching.
Our super comfortable, relaxed fit beanie. Perfect for when it gets chilly or to wear...at the beach on windy days.
Performance leggings made mini to fit your little ones! Designed to stretch as your baby moves and explores.
Your leggings are so easy to care for. Just hand or machine wash them in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and line or tumble dry on regular. Don't ever use bleach!
We highly recommend using detergent free of phosphates, dyes or perfumes for a number of health and environmental reasons. The earth thanks you!
Work out in comfort with our breathable opaque 3 panel yoga capris featuring our signature performance fabrics that stretch with you and won't give up! The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric ( 71%polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Compression fit, our yoga capris hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
Because each order is custom made, as soon as you place your order they go into production in Montreal, Canada, where they are lovingly and carefully printed and sewn before they get shipped to your doorstep. You can expect your order within 10-15 business days.